Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thanks to all

First off I want to thank everyone who came out to the show last night. Wow, what an awesome time it was. I was so encouraged to see how God moved through the music. And what an awesome crowd we had; you guys were so great! You inspired the band tremendously and we just had such an awesome time playing for you. I want to thank everybody who made that show happen, all of our staff that sacrificed so much, our photographer Paul Hartung, the Frankie Family, Scotty and the rest of you from Sandy Assembly of God. You guys were all so great and it was such an honor to work with you.
I would love to hear feedback from those that were at the show and have our sampler. But for those that did not get a copy of our cd you can download it for free on our website www.thesoulprinciple.com! And as soon as I get the pictures from our photographer I will post some here on the blog.


For His Glory, Harlan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys were GREAT.. you really are.. and you you do it for the glory of God...
and he has blessed you all so much.. thanks for comin.. hope to keep in touch =D
p.s. steven left his soundboard light... i got it in safekeeping for ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you were excellent, I really enjoyed the show. And thanks for the sampler, that's really cool that you were able to give copies to everyone. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you were excellent, I really enjoyed the show. And thanks for the
sampler, that's really cool that you were able to give copies to everyone. Keep up
the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you were excellent, I really enjoyed the show. And thanks for thesampler,
that's really cool that you were able to give copies to everyone. Keep up the good
work!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you were excellent, I really enjoyed the show. And thanks for
thesampler,that's really cool that you were able to give copies to everyone. Keep
up the goodwork!

A.Hoogendam said...

Hey. That concert was awesome. Har and Nate you shared from your heart...thanks. I am so glad i got to go to this one. I am, as i have said before, very excited about your ministry. I took a bunch of samplers to give to friends and they are wanting to come to the next one...yay so i'm recruiting some. And thanks for autographing the shirt and cd...is way cool.
God bless you guys.
Press on. Ashley